Airport Calvi (X-Plane) reviewed by Flightsim.com

• Aerosoft

It's always nice to surprise a reviewer!

"I will be honest and admit that being a big advocate of the many hundreds of readily available high quality freeware sceneries out there, I am a very infrequent purveyor of payware scenery such as Aerosoft's Calvi. However, I would also freely admit that having the opportunity to experience a product of this quality was a real treat, and I have been very pleasantly surprised with this little gem. The difference between even the best freeware sceneries and a top end commercial product like this is clear to see in my opinion, although I am not sure why I was that surprised. My other payware sceneries are also from Aerosoft, and with these guys you kind of know what to expect. For me at least, Aerosoft are to the scenery world what the likes of Carenado or Alabeo are to the aircraft world, they just keep turning out high quality material time after time, and so far, touch wood, no lemons!

So getting back to Calvi, the level of detail and graphics quality, coupled with some nice simple animations and location, means this is truly an excellent offering and the real life feel of the place certainly makes Calvi Airport worth considering if are you looking for a new scenery in and around the Mediterranean. In addition, the fact that it doesn't just look pretty and can offer some really challenging approaches make this scenery one to put on your birthday wish list. It certainly beats socks, smalls or handkerchiefs!"

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?16965-Review-Aerosoft-Airport-Calvi/view/1

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived