exact altitude instead of *clb or *des ?

In the Flight Plan Template instead of having "Altitude" write "Altitude1", see page 12 of the guide

However, I do not see the point as during climb or descent you do not check on the OFP if the altitude is the same than on your instruments as you are quite busy during these parts of the flight.

Regards,

JP

• Deputy Sheriffs

How about opening the file in a text editor, press CTRL-F, enter Altitude and press Enter?

The 2 findings shouldn't be too difficult to change and test.

23 minutes ago, mindyerbeak said:

Btw that template file is a mess.

Just because you haven't spent enough time to understand the syntax doesn't necessarily mean, that the syntax is a mess. Actually it's quite simple...

Even that I am not computer minded at all, I manage to create my  own templates. It takes time to have it exactly the way that I want but it works fine when done.

If you need to enter the altitudes when descending, there is something wrong with this aircraft. I do not know the 340 but i believe it works like most modern airliners, you descend VNAV or VS. No OFP is going to help you to achieve the climb or the descent.

Regards,

JP

Archived