ghosting text on Chile Pax/ Norway cargo 100 paints

Vodka

Im trying to create a repaint for my Va (SCAIR) on the twin otter EX. using the download repaint kit.

Im want to use the 100 pax and 100 cargo model

in the paint kit the 100 pax is the Chilean AF skin and the 100 cargo model is the Norwegian AF skin.

The problem Im having is a ghosting text of the insignia of both of these aircraft. Im guessing the ghosting insignia, fuselage text , roundels and plane numbers are within the speculation PS/ dds file

DHC6_EX_FUSE100_WHEELPAX_S.DDS

possible within a reflection layer etc? or another etc?

ive gone through both the C & S dds files for both of these models turning off . erasing the text in the layer and even deleting certain layers which I think may be causing this issue

the image below/ attached ,  hopefully shows this. The upper is using a green to highlight the ghosting text layer somewhere, the one below is just the default paint file for the 100 kit kit with the Chilean livery turned off. Both have the ghosting text / insignia layer somewhere

Can someone give me a lead on what layer/s are causing the ghosted text appearing. Im at a loss now after spending  a day on this

any help much appreciated

Please login to display this image.

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 4:29 AM, Hanimichal said:

DHC6_EX_FUSE100_WHEELPAX_S.dds

DHC6_EX_FUSE100_WHEEL_S.dds

thanks for the reply but I Cannot see in the speculation file as you've noted where the problem is occurring, could you be more specific with the layer/.s that are causing this on those 2 files?

Archived