AES 2.44 is available now

OPabst

Oliver! Man, it's great to see that you haven't lost interest in this project!. I must commend you and your team for an awesome job thru the years!..  Great job and thank you again for keeping us FS9 users relevant lol

-- Satisfied Customer

Big question - Is it FSX Steam Edition compatible yet? I always preferred this to GSX but sadly it is not compatible as of yet!

----------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel for more Simulator and Gaming content!

https://www.youtube.com/c/drawyahgames?sub_confirmation=1

Hello

Iam having issues with aerosoft limc. I installed it and everything is good up to the point where I update with aivlasoft data provider. It updates but I get a error saying system error string exception. I do not know what to do at this point. I do not think that it should cause problems while flying and I can use but I do not want to take a chance with it. Please any help would b great!

Thanks

Salman

Delighted to see this wonderful work from Paulo Ricardo over Salvador airport and city covered by AES.

Going to buy some new credits to enjoy this great news.

During development, I have helped Paulo Ricardo with some minor points, one of then regarding to the precise pushback movements and final positions when departing each gate, and as a result I put this information into a specific GSX ini file.

Likewise, in case you need, I can help you to adjust AES pushback from each gate to help point where to finish the aircraft after pushing, to match real world operations around here.

Regards,

Marcelo Monteiro

• 2 weeks later...

After updating Zurich v2 to the last version and after updating the  AES to v 2.44 the service doesn't work at the airport (no services at the airport), but the airport is registered in the AES control panel. Is activated, but doesn't works. It happens once months ago and I risolved a problem with a single patch .... Any hint?  

• Developer
vor 15 Stunden , Libero sagte:

After updating Zurich v2 to the last version and after updating the  AES to v 2.44 the service doesn't work at the airport (no services at the airport), but the airport is registered in the AES control panel. Is activated, but doesn't works. It happens once months ago and I risolved a problem with a single patch .... Any hint?  

Did you try the "Resync/repair" Button below the Airportlist in AESHelp?

• 1 month later...
  • Developer
vor 6 Stunden , eugenelee sagte:

Hi Oliver,

The airway at WSSS is missing after installing aes v2.44. Could you assist me, please? Thanks!

Eugene 

Yes, there is an issue with the Update of WSSS in FSX of Imaginesim of Sept. 2016, which will be fixed with AES 2.45 next week.

1 hour ago, OPabst said:

Yes, there is an issue with the Update of WSSS in FSX of Imaginesim of Sept. 2016, which will be fixed with AES 2.45 next week.

Ok, Oliver. Look forward to it. Have a good weekend.

Cheers

Eugene

Hello Oliver,

I have downloaded the newest version of Hamburg (V201) and AES 244 cannot find it for acitvation. The download of both Programms was without Firewall or anti Virus and i

made the installation als admin. The Credits are payed.  Everithing looks good. AES 244 works with all airports (EDDM, LOWW, LOWG, EDDT, EDDF etc). But not with Hamburg V201....

It said to me: Addon Scenery "Aerosoft GAP-3 Hamburg Version 2009" nicht gefunden oder sind nicht aktiv. Bitte zuerst installieren oder aktivieren in Scenrery Libary.

Its installed (i stay on the new A2) and i see it in the scenery libary.

I am on FSX, windows 10.

Thanks for help or answer.

Andi

Archived