PFPX OFP Missing information

I have just reinstalled PFPX 1.28, however, this time the OFP display differently, and when I choose Take Off from TOPCAT to export take off calculations, there are just DEP, RWY, Flaps config and Flex temp, without VSpeeds.

There is also 2 parts ATIS DEP and Clearance which contains no info.

I have added Aircraft database, also TOPCAT profile.

I have attached the screenshoot, could you please have a look and do you have any idea to set back the "normal" OFP ? As i'm new to PFPX hope to receive your reply soon.

Thanks,

Please login to display this image.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hello. i have a bit different problem .

i changed the format to PFPX and was on OPF. but now i cant' changes it back to OPF, only EDS/PFPX is showing ?? whY is OPF not showing anymore  ?

when i tried to export EDS to .pdf,  PFPX crashes to desktop . and the pdf is made but unusable ..0.0 bites.

have reinstalled but same results.

1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

hello. i have a bit different problem .

i changed the format to PFPX and was on OPF. but now i cant' changes it back to OPF, only EDS/PFPX is showing ?? whY is OPF not showing anymore  ?

when i tried to export EDS to .pdf,  PFPX crashes to desktop . and the pdf is made but unusable ..0.0 bites.

have reinstalled but same results.

You have checked that the 'OPF' template exists in \Public\Documents\PFPX Data\FlightplanTemplates ?

19 hours ago, srcooke said:

You have checked that the 'OPF' template exists in \Public\Documents\PFPX Data\FlightplanTemplates ?

thkx for your quick response !. I looked there but ther is no OPF, only EDS and PFPX.

but I reinstalled PFPX so it should be there,  but its not. so how do I get it ? maybe you can paste the text from your's here so I can make a new file ?

or attach the file here ?

OPF has never been a template supplied with PFPX

Are you sure that you are not referring to OFP ( Operational Flight Plan ) of which EDS and PFPX are the two supplied formats ?

With regards printing try installing a different PDF printer.

I never had problems with printing because I use the win 10 standard Microsoft printing and use this to on websites so should not be that .

I have PFPX a few years not and never had any problems.

this option disappeared when I set  it for PFPX to print but didn't work at all.

so I wanted to go back to OFP but was not there anymore ?? . only EDS / PFPX (result page)

but there is a page in RESULT of OFP...so it should work than....

a work around is to go to the OFP page in PFPX in same RESULT page, right click and choose print. and there I choose  same option like always and it prints normally  . only not with logo and personal info like my name on it but that's oke.

Microsoft to print works fine. everywhere so its pfpx.

Again PFPX or EDS are the only supplied OFP formats.

There have been no changes to PFPX so either your own files or the Windows system have changed.

Follow the instructions HERE to install/reinstall the vcredist 2017 versions linked.

Tested the WIN10 PDF printer here without issue.

Archived