except code: C0000005
   Exception data: 00000008
   OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
   Locale ID: 1036
   Additional information 1: 7edd
   Additional Information 2: 7eddbe13fc3da61fbb560b04c5b5f7f0
   Additional Information 3: 1a6a
   Additional Information 4: 1a6a2e8a8a8d44819de706cb2cfbb3ce

I installed several times by following step by step instructions from the forum, but nothing changes.
Seven + FSX Gold + A318-319-320-321 download + Fix FMGS.
Thank you for your reply

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please take a look into the updates forum. You will find a hotfix there. Please install it and report back if it fixes your problem. 

Thank you for your reply.
I did all the updates as demand and have always the same problem.
Enclosed copy versions c ++ redistributable.
I also launched the NetFxRepairTool.
Raymond

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What exactly are you doing in the bus when the problem shows up? Are you able to reproduce it, i.e. link it with any special thing you are doing in that moment?

I installed the airbus, when it appears, I try to choose another AS airbus aircraft or generic FSX and the problem.

I uninstalls a18-A319 and A320-A321 and more problem.
I retecharger original files to see if my downloads are corrupt.

A BEX related error is a Buffer Exception Overrun.  A common reason for this is some type of Malare, often a very nasty, intrusive virus or rootkit.  If you're confident in your Windows and FSX installation, then it is highly likely that you have some type of virus. My guess would be a root kit, but it can be any number/type of viruses.  Such Malware can be difficult to get rid of.

You can download a free removal tool (Norton Power Eraser) at Symantec, but please read the instructions and information before using such a drastic tool as it could possibly remove good files (I've never seen this happen, but it certainly can happen).  Alternative tools can be obtained from Kapersky and McAfeeMy above caution also applies to the tools from Karpersky and McAfee.  MalwareBytes used to have one but I believe it's now a little outdated.

WHAT ANTI-VIRUS ARE YOU RUNNING?

If you're using Windows Defender as your Anti-virus, then I strongly recommend you consider obtaining a far more comprehensive Security Suite (more than just a basic Anti-virus).  I've run Norton's with FSX and P3D for many, many years as do many members of my group (OVPA).  Equally as good alternatives are Bit Defender and Kapersky.  All of these are easy to setup and operate.  If money is an issue, then there is only one full computer security suite available, that is Comodo.  It is not as highly rated as the three payware tools I've mentioned above, but it does meet the minimum standards for the OVPA Computer Security Policy.

Important Note:  Installing a good Security Suite is only the first step. You then must set it up to protect your computer, keep the software updated weekly, and perform full system scans each week.

You can read more about the setting we use at OVPA in the OVPA CFD Setup Guide, pinned to the top of the Aerosoft Connected Flight Deck Forum.

Best wishes.

Bonjour

As indicated previously I retelecharge the A318-319 and A320-321 programs on my Aerosoft account.
I moved first A318-319 and then tests, the problem no longer appears.
I then moved A320-321 then tests ..... the problem disappeared .. !!
Impossible for me to draw a conclusion.

I then received the post of DaveCT2003.
My PC is equipped with Internet security Kaspersky and it was not detected, I also launched RogueKiller then CCleaner,

then MalwareBytes.
I launched last Norton Power Eraser has repaired the registry and finds 3 unknown programs.

icon2a9a269C6.exe

icon2a9a269C4.exe

_12de87d2f4d_4e32_a................

I have sent a Norton for analysis before deletion.
Thank you all for your help.
I now realized a full flight and notify you of the result.

Excuse my English , translate with Google.

Encore MERCI...

Raymond.

Hello
It started again.
I have uninstalled A318-319 and A319 and since more problem ... !!!!
My framerate have become like before ..
What should I do to reuse my favorite airbuses?
Thank you
Raymond

Finally, there is usually no benefit to uninstalling and reinstalling unless you believe the installation was not performed correctly or the files have been corrupted.  I do not recommend repetitive uninstalls and re installs.

Running a high end aircraft means that you will have to setup and groom your System and Flight Sim software in order to ensure it runs at peak performance. It's important to remember that Intermediate to Advanced flight simulation has always required study and learning about both your system, internal workings of your flight Sim software in addition to learning how to properly fly and get the most enjoyment from your flights.

The best suggestion I can give you for a place to start is to read the AVSIM FSX/P3D Configuration and CTD Guides, available on the right side of the main AVSIM page. These are condensed guides that many people pored their knowledge into so that others in our community would benefit.

Once you have your system and flight sim software tuned to work together, you'll be able to determine the best graphics settings in order to achieve a consistent frame rate.  A good system tune on an average computer and graphics card will result in a frame rate of 20 frames per second or higher when the aircraft is in the clouds.

Also... I may have missed it, but would you please post your system specifications?

Please let us know how you make out.

Bonjour

I reinstalled my airbuses.
Obviously the same problem has reappeared.
Then I looked on the internet and I found that the problem already arose with Airbus Extended and the person indicated the process to follow, to know
-click right on folder FSX, Properties, tab security.
-provide all rights to each of the titles on the list.

What I have done and since, at the moment in any case CA WORKS.

I had indeed realized the installation as an administrator, but it seems that SEVEN is very capricious.

Raymond

And not again the problem arose.
I reinstalled a clean FSX then the Airbus, nothing more.
Everything worked perfectly until I checked the WebServer in the config manager and the reappearance of the problem.
I unchecked the WebServer and everything works again.
I have done this several times and I confirm the problem with the WebServer.
Say I bought a tablet for use with the MCDU and it works fine.
In fact using the WebServer and the tablet everything works perfectly but if I change the airbus the problem reappeared.
I also did the tests with my anti virus on or off, and there is no impact, the result is the same so the anti virus is not taken into account.

Can you tell me if a file (dll or other) is launched by the WebServer to check if it is a security problem with SEVEN.

Thank you
Raymond

OK I tested but still the same problem.
In fact cele comes from the Configurators and only when I check WebSeveur in the MCU above the Cost Index and more particularly with A320-321.and not with this fix.

Archived