November's 2016 Screen Shot Competition - ALL THINGS BOEING!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 11/13/2016 at 7:43 PM, BrunnerPCs said:

Apparently one can't edit their posts any longer. I want to change my Entry, so here we go!

Unable....

The rules are very specific regarding this............ Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 11/14/2016 at 5:31 PM, Pedro Trindade said:

Please login to display this image.

Great shots everyone!

My new entry.

Unable....The first entry will have to be your entry.

The rules are very specific regarding this............ Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.

On 11/19/2016 at 0:29 AM, kroswynd said:

Unable....

oops, I misinterpreted that bit. Thought by "time frame" you meant til' the end of the contest..

On 11/15/2016 at 1:47 PM, naufal25 said:

All Nippon
Konbawa Minna san :D

Inspiration Of Japan :wub:

こにちわみんなさん!ぼくの日本語はいいじやないなので、えいごにかいた。

There ya go.

Do not know which time zone that Aerosoft is using to end the monthly event but it is 1:30 pm in EST time zone for me so here is screenshot!

Vor 1 Stunde, Aharon sagte:

Do not know which time zone that Aerosoft is using to end the monthly event but it is 1:30 pm in EST time zone for me so here is screenshot!

In the screen shot competition rules you can find this part:

"5.  Entries will not be accepted after midnight of the last day of the month (based on the Aerosoft servers). "

I'm not sure, but I think the servers are in Europe :)

Btw: Very cool shot :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 11/25/2016 at 11:41 PM, edetroit said:

Well I think my eyes are bleeding at the moment as several hours were spent deliberating over who this months winner was going to be.  The topic of ALL THINGS BOEING created an opportunity two present some Majestic IRON - in which you guys did just that.  However there was one image in particular (amongst 4 other possible candidate winners) that I kept going back to as it is one that truly captured the Queens of the Skies - an image that many of us have seen numerous times by the many airlines that made the infamous checkerboard approach into KAI TAK.  The lighting , the composition and its lifelikeness made this image a spectacular scenic shot.

Congratulations to Captain Picasso - eDetriot........Long live the Queen!!

Congrats edetroit.  That is a spectacular pic; I knew it would win.  Is that really FS9?  That's even more amazing.

Is that Fly Tampa's Kai Tak, or the 9 Dragons scenery?

Cheers,

3 hours ago, scotth6 said:

Congrats edetroit.  That is a spectacular pic; I knew it would win.  Is that really FS9?  That's even more amazing.

Is that Fly Tampa's Kai Tak, or the 9 Dragons scenery?

Cheers,

Thank you very much. It is the POSKy 743 at Fly Tampa's Kai Tak in FS9.

The shot is from my video made in 2013.... see it in motion here : https://youtu.be/srE6GKnlZA0?t=4m53s

Archived