Flight1 GNS430 remains dark in Katana

dsb

Hello,

I successfully installed the GNS430 with the Garmin Trainer (P3D), it seems to work fine in my A36. I was not that lucky with the Aerosoft DA20/DV20, here the panel is showing, but it remains dark. It seems to be configured fine, it also showed the "RXP icon" before switching to "F1".

Please help me out here, what can I do to get it working?

Thanks,
DSB

Here are the screenshots:

1.png

2.png

3.png

• 1 month later...

Dear Aerosoft,

the F1-Support replied on this issue:

"We have found out that this problem is specific to the Aerosoft Diamond, they have their own coding that disables the avionics bus.
The GTN is tied to the avionics bus. I suggest regarding the Aerosoft Diamond manual for any information and posting to their forum, the GNS needs power to the avionics bus to function, it is unclear to us why they would disable this bus."

So it seems like it's not possible to run GNS430/530 in Aerosofts Katana.

Can you change that?

Thanks

Hello,

we are using a completly customised avionics system in the Katana which is not compatible with the default FSX system.

An update to make it compatible with the Flight1 gauges is not planned at the moment, sorry.

Our only suggestion would be to assign a keyboard command to the default FSX avionic bus, perhaps that enables the F1 gauge to work.
Unfortunately that is our only suggestion what could be done here.

If that does not work out please get in touch with Flight1 again, I believe they advertise their gauges to be compatible with all aircraft that can use the RXP one, so they should come up with something here.

Our Katana is fully compatible with the RXP GNS530, so Flight1 should be able to figure something out I believe.

Could be mistaken here though.

The button is not solving the problem unfortunately. Flight1 is directing me to Aerosoft and vice versa, this is ending up in some kind of ping-pong game. Can you do anything to solve this?

Archived