Flap problem

BudSpencer

Dear Aerosoft team,

recently I've noticed a strange problem with the flaps of my Airbusses: If I want to extend them 1 notch, they immediately extend to the "full" position. It doesn't always happen, but in most cases. If it has happened, I can switch it back to the "1" position. However it's obviously a pure coincidence weather it sets to "1" or "1+F" then. This happens independant from the control I use: joystick button (direct or via FSUIPC), keyboard button, switching the flap lever in the VC with the mouse and even if the copilot sets the flaps automatically via the checklist the flaps are set to the "full" position. What can I do? I've never had this problem before. And I couldn't remember having changed anything else than adding or removing liveries.. Platform is P3D v3.2

Regards, Dominik

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, my internet connection was lost for some time and is working again now.

No, this was my last resort because I didn't want to install all the liveries again... FSUIPC seems to have caused the problem. I've yet to check what exactly the problem was..

Archived