Crash at Oslo ENGM

westbros

Hi.

I have experienced a crash at Gardermoen on taxiway Papa passing by the end of the new terminal. This happened three times in exactly the same location and going in both directions along the same taxiway. I managed to create a screenshot immediately before the crash to show you where this is happening.

I use FSX Gold, have the latest version of Oslo Mega Airport Version 2, and also run ORBX Global Base, Vector, openLC Europe and Pilot's FS Global 2010 mesh FTX Edition. I doubt that this is relevant, but the aircraft I am using is Flight1's King Air B200. Unfortunately the MFD on this aircraft doesn't show the new airport layout, but you should be able to see where the aircraft is.

I hope you can find a solution.

Thanks.

Adrian

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you please take a look into your Windows Event Log (eventvwr.exe, Windows Logs / Application) and post the complete log message (Error) related to the crash here?

Sorry, I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for in the Event Log - this isn't part of Windows that I'm familiar with. For the sake of clarity, when I say "crash", I am not referring to a CTD incident, but an aircraft crash - the aircraft hit something (which wasn't visible), and FS reset the flight.

Adrian

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ahh, ok, I misunderstood that ;) 

To fix the problem you can simply switch the crash detection off. If you crash with your plane into the ground you know it anyway, so it is actually not really needed.

Yes, I realise that, but that takes away from the realism. I haven't flown with crash detection switched off for years! The fact remains that there is an apparent error in the scenery. I shouldn't have to switch off crash detection in order to use taxiway Papa! I would be interested to hear if other people have the same issue.

Adrian

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived