PFPX altitude and speed

hello,

can someone tell me how can I force PFPX to report altitude and speed at a certain fix, even if it one of the parameters has not changed?

an example of a route: N0454F340 PURLA H1B SUVAS/N0454F340 UL53 KAROL UA14 KAVOS UM1 SIT UM978 DEMAG/N0450F360
 DCT UPLIT UM732 USEPI/N0450F370 UZ924 RIPAL UM603 ALT UN851 ROLAS. (LLBG-LEMG)

this has to be done because the local CAA where I depart states that when living or entering an RVSM airspace it is mandatory to write the fix name of the entry or exit point and the speed and altitude even if there is no change. 

You just write this in the ICAO FPL:   N0454F340 PURLA H1B SUVAS/N0454F340 UL53 KARO ........ and validate your FPL. That's all.

Regarding the OFP there is no change as you stay FL340. Do not mistake ICAO FPL and PFPX OFP.

Regards,

JP

yes, I know I can edit the ICAO FPL but in my OFP ICAO FPL it does not change to what I am editing, it stays default like this: N0454F340 PURLA H1B SUVAS UL53 KARO ........

OK, I see what you mean that even changing the FPL (ICAO), it does not change on the PFPX FPL OFP.

I do not think it is really important as the PFPX FPL on the OFP is compliant with the ICAO regulations. It is only on the FPL which is going to be sent to the different ATCs that these mentiosn of speed and FL are going to be shown and going to comply with the requirements of the countries asking for these special mentions. Some ATCs require some special mentions and when the FPL is sent to them these mentions would appear on the FPL which is the most important. These FPLs are sent by the OPS and they would make sure that they should comply with the special requests.

Please login to display this image.

The main thing is that it is shown on the FPL (ICAO) that is going to be sent to ATC either by your OPS or yourself by Internet or on the form that you fill and give to ATC before boarding.

As I said if this repeat of speed and FL( which is complusory in some places) do not show on your OFP (I mean the PFPX OFP) it does not make any difference. If it has been filed on the FPL, It'll show to ATC and you are OK with the regulations of this country.

Archived