FSUIPC AIRBUS X and PMDG NGX

Hi..

I know these topic has had a lot of drilling but maybe I am dense...

I had FSUIPC set up beautifully for my PMDG 737

Part of the setup was to remove the FSX Axis assignments for the Yoke, Rudder pedals, brakes and Throttle Quadrant.

As many did... For my Airbus X, I just created a new profile based on the standard  procedure used for FSUIPC.

Then, as many, noticed my throttles not working and researched the topic finding the link https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203718758-Aerosoft-Airbus-Extended-Throttle-Setup-Guide

Went and thrilled at the results started flying away....

But, then realized that with the FSX Axis assignments back in for the throttle, my pmdg was now screwed.....

Is there any way to have both beautiful aircraft working in their own way using FSUIPC? or maybe another solution?

In other words, set up FSUIPC for my Airbus and PMDG as separate profiles and have everything working...

thank you... Very frustrated here and ready to give up simming altogether sometimes...

Flyboy53

Archived