Happy 25th Aerosoft! (Plus one random question)

Malzabin

Happy Anniversary AS Team! 

Although I have only been using your products for under five years, congratulations on your long run. I was wondering what was your #1 most selling product in these last 25 years? I assume the A320 (Maybe the A320X?). I could be waay off, tho xD 

Just curious

Edit: As long as I'm asking, what was the #1 most fun/interesting/challenging product you worked on?

• Aerosoft

Sorry can't give out that information, but I can say it's a product we released more than 10 years ago. 

Personally the most challenging product is without a doubt the last Airbus, completing these highly complex aircraft is incredibly difficult. The most fun was the Catalina, I love that aircraft.

Oh interesting. I made the wrong assumption, that since the 330 is based on the 320 code (another assumption), that originally coding the 320 would be the more challenging project than 'updating' the code for the 330. I've never seen the catalina before, I might give it a try soon while we wait for you-know-what to get released . 

Thanks for your reply Mathijs, I hope to be celebrating 50 years with you guys soon :) 

Archived