Creating an EFB

Hi all,

Is there a way for me to export the PFPX flightplan, so I can fill it in electronically, so I can save printing the OFP out.

Thanks

As Tom said, there is an export button. After you clicked it you have to chose the path. I can´t tell you whats the path looks like for the Bus, but for a PMDG plane  it is something with flightplans and aircraft type. 

After you saved it, you just have to put the name of the file (for example: EGLLEDDF01) under Co Route.

That should do it.

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, ronondex said:

As Tom said, there is an export button. After you clicked it you have to chose the path. I can´t tell you whats the path looks like for the Bus, but for a PMDG plane  it is something with flightplans and aircraft type. 

After you saved it, you just have to put the name of the file (for example: EGLLEDDF01) under Co Route.

That should do it.

This is not the correct way :

You can select paths for different applications, see example:
Individually you must click on the path and to edit it choosing the the destination folder

vor 13 Minuten, AndreNix sagte:

Ok my photo is not the best. If I had scrolled down, before taking the photo you could see that I selected More than one path PMDG and QW. It was actually meant to show him who it looks generally.

I understood what you said. I had the same problem, but is now working with UAC enabled
Try to do this: Double click the path to see if exports

If you do not export, edit the path to the add-on.
Check permission folder, or try in administrator mode.

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 minutes ago, AndreNix said:

Individually you must click on the path and to edit it choosing the the destination folder

This is only true, if you configure your PFPX not as it is supposed to be done ;)

If you set the simulator folder(s) and documents folder correctly, there is nothing more for you to do, as PFPX know where to put the stuff starting from there.

JoeC,

As I understand your post you wish to be able to fill in the pilot data fields of the OFP that are left blank?

If so instead of printing the OFP use the dropdown list and select save which will be as a text document.

4 minutes ago, srcooke said:

JoeC,

As I understand your post you wish to be able to fill in the pilot data fields of the OFP that are left blank?

If so instead of printing the OFP use the dropdown list and select save which will be as a text document.

Stephen

This is correct, at the minute I export the rte file to the aircraft I require, and save the OFP as PDF, then print.

Thanks 

Joe

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, ronondex said:

Ok my photo is not the best. If I had scrolled down, before taking the photo you could see that I selected More than one path PMDG and QW. It was actually meant to show him who it looks generally.

You photo is not only not the best, but shows a totally wrong setup, where you messed up the path to the flightsimulator and the documents folder. So please do not confuse others with wrong suggestions.

Archived