instrument panel problem

Hello,

i have installed the prepar3d v3 and the addon Airbus A320/A321 V .1.30  When my aircraft is loaded in prepar3d everthing is working properly. But as I switch to destop and back, it is not possible anymore to klick anything in the instrument panel. It seems the panel is deactivated and i cannot use my mouse sroll or to turn on/off any knobs/switches. But I can still use my 360° view. 

I hope someone has the same issue.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Before trying to analyse in detail what the cause of your problem is, I would like to ask you to update your bus to the latest version, 1.31.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Mark,

please give a few more details of your system:

• what OS?
  • what device (joystick, throttle) are you using?
  • are you using P3D to bind the device to the sim or do you use FSUIPC?
  • what other add-ons are you using? 
  • are you using e.g. EzDok?

Hi Tom,

i am using:

device:  Saitek X52 binded to prepar3d (no FSUIPC)

addons:  only Aerosoft - Airbus A320/A321 (1.31)

no  EzDok installed.

I have only installed prepar3d and Aerosoft - Airbus A320/A321 (1.31) without any changes to the configurations to the prepar3d. So after the installations, i was

testing my airbus and got the issue with the desktop. 

My drivers are all updated. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I doubt there will come any solution as the topic opener never answered the questions of the LM support.

Unfortunately there is no hint on the used add-on (aircraft) in that post, but I tend to believe that this is not linked to the Aerosoft Airbus.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived