New updated version for Niagara Falls, Lukla and Antarctica

hkterry

Your recent updates topic mentioned that there are updates for my 3 software that I purchased from other suppliers except Antarctica Box version which I bought from Aerosoft. I found the Updated web site still not provided with the new updated files, Can you please inform me when or how I can get the updated version for them. Even checking the Launcher, it does not show any updated information.

Cheers

Terry 

I would also like to know how to obtain the updated P3D3 installer for Antarctica X please. I bought the boxed version from Aerosoft and was able to download the last update (for P3D2) from the Aerosoft Support Database, validated with my boxed version serial number. I checked the Support Database again a few days ago and the version there was still showing as the P3D2 version. Is this going to be updated or is there another way to get it? As I've only ever bought boxed products from Aerosoft, I don't have a download shop account, only a boxed shop account. I have raised a support ticket.

Many thanks,

Adrian

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016/10/23 at 10:23 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

Please check your account, and in there pull up the original order. The download should show up there.

Best wishes.

Hi Dave

What we mean is that we cannot get the updated files  from Aerosoft Update Datebase as some of the airports are not directly purchased from Aerosoft, they are bought from other suppliers. Even the DVD version directly bought from Aerosoft, I still cannot get the updated files.

Regards

Terry

Archived