October's ScreenShot Contest

• Deputy Sheriffs

October is finally here...... And it's time to take a mental break so I decided to jump on a plane and head down to Antigua to visit my parents.... While enjoying the scenery flying over the Bahamian keys,  then on over San Juan and the US territories St. Thomas and St.  Croix,  then over Kitts and Nevis it reminded over my early aviation days flying cargo in the Caribbean....... 

So this month I think the theme should be exotic getaway/vacation destinations.

There are many airports within our flight simulation platforms (FSX/P3D and XPlane) that will allow for a wide array of great shots... Not to mention this gives you to the opportunity to win one from Aerosoft's wide collection of vacation destinations. 

Re-posting stipulation:  - Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgement day" 

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image

Please login to display this image.

Good luck to all.... And don't forget to add ideas to the "potential list". 

• kroswynd featured and pinned this topic
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 10/14/2016 at 4:03 AM, naufal25 said:

Visit My Flickr for More Flightsim Picture :)

My Flickr

Nice images ...however your pic is not related to this month's theme.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

That is odd.  I made the announcement back on the 19th of Nov.  Posted right here as well.  As the winner was also notified.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Repost:

Congratulations to IPetroSS on wining the October screen Shot contest.  Love the composition.

On 10/13/2016 at 8:17 AM, iPetroSS said:

A hot, humid morning in Skiathos! Was it a charter flight? Was it a scheduled one? Nobody knows!

To : Kroswynd  

Yup', kinda thought is was strange for you to over look it,,, not like you ! :) 

Computers do very funky strange things,,, and we never know it !!! 

Cheers - thanks for the reply & feed back !!!

Archived