Annual poll on platform

Aerosoft Team [Inactive Account]

What is your standard simulator  

1727 members have voted

1. 1. What is the flight simulator you mainly use (multiple answers possible)

• FSX:SP2
    • FSX:STEAM
    • FS2004
    • P3D V2
    • P3D V3
    • X-Plane 9
    • X-Plane 10
  2. 2. Do you think you will be switching platforms in the next 6 months?

• Yes, to FSX
    • Yes, to P3D V3
    • Yes, to X-Plane 10
    • Yes to another Flight Simulator
    • Nope, happy as a clam with my current platform.
    • Yes to X-Plane 11

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Berndie said:

Well , the same can be said but also about the P3D users .
Many are indeed switched from FSX P3D on and can purchased Addons Aerosoft use in P3D continue .
Therefore, perhaps the sales figures do not fall so on especially when P3D for old products .

Falls falsch übersetzt wurde ;)
Naja, das gleiche kann man aber auch über die P3D User sagen. Viele sind ja von FSX auf P3D umgestiegen und können die gekauften Addons von Aerosoft auch in P3D weiter benutzen. 
Deshalb fallen vielleicht die Verkaufszahlen nicht so besonders bei P3D für die alten Produkte auf.  

Gruß

Bernhard

Hello Bernhard,

P3D users in general are much more active online. This already starts my means of buying P3D which can only be bought online as a download.

Many old customers have problems with this and don't trust downloadpruchases. That's the reason we still sell boxes and they in fact are still a major market for us.

Im Using FSX since 2012 and still happy at the moment but soon in the next year or in 2018 I will switch to P3D v 3. X which will be available at this time then because I build a home cockpit of an 737-800 with flight deck solution hardware. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, tourealioune said:

Hi Mr tom i send you s message inbox 
we need youur hepl

Not sure if you relate to me, but if you have questions please post them publicly in the correct sub forum as a new topic.

vor 2 Stunden , Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Hello Bernhard,

P3D users in general are much more active online. This already starts my means of buying P3D which can only be bought online as a download.

Many old customers have problems with this and don't trust downloadpruchases. That's the reason we still sell boxes and they in fact are still a major market for us.

These older customers I belong, I do also increasingly only English instructions to create. Unfortunately, shall continue in this forum. This was added in FSX different. Nevertheless, I do not regret the purchase of P3D, although it is annoying to the AES and the lack of movable Jetways. yet even with latest Airports Sode no or CTRL-J.

Zu diesen älteren Kunden gehöre ich auch, mir macht zudem die zunehmend nur noch englische Anleitungen zu schaffen. Leider setzt sich das auch in diesem Forum fort. Das war zugegeben beim FSX anders. Trotzdem bereue ich den Kauf von P3D nicht, obwohl das mit dem AES und den fehlenden bewegbaren Jetways doch nervt. Selbst bei neuesten Airports kein Sode oder STRG+J vorhanden.

Greets Bernhard

19 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Not sure if you relate to me, but if you have questions please post them publicly in the correct sub forum as a new topic.

this is my problem 
why the only cmdu il lighting ?
how can i use the other cmdu

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, tourealioune said:

this is my problem 

22 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

... please post them publicly in the correct sub forum as a new topic.

Just a funny observation: While fora are full of complaints about low fps, OOMs, stuttering, missing AI traffic and bad weather depiction (make a choice for the sim you use) we only meet happy users of their corresponding simulators here.

Kind regards, Michael

My FSX SP2 still does a good job, so I'll stick to the old "Never change a running system" saying. ;) P3D is sometimes tempting, I must say, but my resources in terms of hard-drive storage, time and money are not infinite and thus I wouldn't fancy to set up a whole new simulator including a considerable amount of add-ons all over again. Besides, I wouldn't want to pay lots of bucks for my PMDG 737 and 777 (including the respective expansion packs) all over again and I also wouldn't like to see my older add-ons being incompatible with P3D. So I'm fine for now.

Alternating between FSX+acceleration and FSX:SE. I have a P3Dv3 academic license but my current PC just isn't up to snuff for good performance. Might jump over in a year or two when I can afford better hardware, maybe.

Very happy with P3D 3.4 supported by Aerosoft products! If and when P3D switches to 64 bit and there is Aerosoft, ORBX and PDMG support I will switch too (I hope 'far in the background' there are ongoing 64 bit discussions with participation from Aerosoft!)

I'm using FSX Gold and I have too many payware aircraft and sceneries which don't work with P3D. So I have to stay with FSX. In addition I just installed P3D4, but with nothing else than two payware aircraft.

I'm not "very disapointed" with my FSX GOLD SP2 box, mainly because of my good performance computer. However I'm considering to switch to another FS platform that does not give me the OOM problem, and as well, offers some compatibility with my prefered add-on (ORBX, Aerosoft, PMDG, A2A and CS).

Lets wait for the new  P3D V 4 (??) or new DTG FS and see what they would offer.

I really liket the X-plane platform, but unfortunatelly it is not compatible with FSX add-ons....

Cheers

Plinio

Archived