EIDW Texture on Airport Vehicles at night

Wardd

Hi,

I just noticed a weird problem with my airport ground vehicles at Mega Airport Dublin, some of them have faded textures, like the screenshot. Some of the vehicles appear fine also, e.g. the buses. 

Running FSX Acceleration, in DX10 with Steve's fixer.  Windows 7 64 bit.

I have been running in DX10 for some time now and have conducted many night flights from EIDW and never seen this before. I have a GTX 960 4GB with Nvidia Experience installed and fully up to date drivers. 

Any ideas would be great?

Thanks,

Dean. 

Please login to display this image.

Hi Mathijs, 

No I've never seen it before. I live in Dublin so choose to fly often to/from here. Have many night flights under my belt and I've never seen this. It's not the end of the world by any means, I could live with it, if there is a handy fix, it'd be great.

Hi data63,

Yes I run the fixer as the screenshot below shows, do you mean running this is causing the problem? Therefore a fresh install of Dublin would cure it, provided I don't run the fixer again?

Thanks,

Dean. 

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

Problem solved I am happy to report, silly issue in the end, I somehow I had a really old version of the fixer installed,installing the latest version fixed the issue.

For anyone looking for further info I realized my mistake by reading this:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/462832-aeslite-directx10-support-at-night/ 

Thanks for the help. 

Archived