Floating AI at Malaga

romeocharlie

Would it be possible to help me figure out why AI traffic is floating at Malaga? Completely fresh install, nothing changed from default, but seems to be a problem with the elevation.

I have FSX (boxed) and I have FTX Global Base, Global Vector and openLC Europe installed.

Thanks.

Rob

Please login to display this image.

Hello;

Here is the file you need to change in the My Traffic/Scenery Folder-BR2_LEMG.off,make it look like that,also for the FTX Vector,when you run it,and save the profile,and use it,it should disable any sceneries that have an elevation issue.

Mark

Would you care to hazard a guess at where I might start looking? Answering a question with a statement doesn't constitute support in my book. And why might I not ask the developer, as they built it?

You're happy enough to take my money, but you don't seem too fussed about my concern? This is the second time I've sought support in these forums for an Aerosoft-published scenery, and this is the second time I've been told that it is in essence not an issue for developer or publisher.

You've just lost yourself a customer.

there are some (freeware) tools around to search for (duplicate) AFCAD files.

just try that and see if there are duplicates, if yes -> remove/deactivate them and try again

Archived