Ok what is going with 1.28

I went to simmarket where I bough pfpx and downloaded the version 1.28 and adding airplanes still does not work, instead of crashing it just let me select the button and nothing happens the pop up menu does not appear at all.

@bbugday, that's confirmed. Tried to plan a flight from RCTP to VHHH using the following route: MKG A1 ELATO V521 ABBEY. Pasting that bit of text in the route box is fine, but trying to either build or edit the route, BOOM! Instant crash. Using the find route thingy from the toolbar at the top of the main window seems to work just fine

18 minutes ago, LN-TBP said:

@bbugday, that's confirmed. Tried to plan a flight from RCTP to VHHH using the following route: MKG A1 ELATO V521 ABBEY. Pasting that bit of text in the route box is fine, but trying to either build or edit the route, BOOM! Instant crash. Using the find route thingy from the toolbar at the top of the main window seems to work just fine

Cannot reproduce an error with any method of planning or inserting MKG A1 ELATO V522 ABBEY and selecting build ( I assume you meant V522 as V521 doesn't link ELATO/ABBEY in 1610 ).

As a suggestion with PFPX closed delete the contents of C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\Temp

BACKUP and delete registry key ( your own risk ) HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FlightSimSoft.com\PFPX

Restart PFPX entering the registration code, allow to fully load and then restart.

On 17.09.2016 at 10:40 AM, srcooke said:

Cannot reproduce an error with any method of planning or inserting MKG A1 ELATO V522 ABBEY and selecting build ( I assume you meant V522 as V521 doesn't link ELATO/ABBEY in 1610 ).

As a suggestion with PFPX closed delete the contents of C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\Temp

BACKUP and delete registry key ( your own risk ) HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FlightSimSoft.com\PFPX

Restart PFPX entering the registration code, allow to fully load and then restart.

This did not work.

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, bbugday said:

This is what it looks like when I try to create a route using advanced route creation. After this my pfpx stops responding

Please check your Windows Event Log (eventvwr.exe, Windows Logs, Application) for any ERROR entries written by PFPX.

- System

- Provider
      [ Name] Application Error

- EventID 1000
      [ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated
      [ SystemTime] 2016-09-20T15:01:56.000000000Z

EventRecordID 45599

Channel Application

Computer BurakPC

Security
- EventData
      PFPX.exe
      57d8e661
      PFPX.exe
      57d8e661
      c0000005
      0026dbf8
      26cc
      01d2134fd13a1059
      C:\Aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\PFPX.exe
      C:\Aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\PFPX.exe
      2bc51308-7f43-11e6-a903-0c54a5008d60

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please update your VC++ Redistributable packages like described here and also update your .Net Libraries like described here.

If that doesn't fix your problem, I would like to ask you to open a support ticket directly with FlightSimSoft.

http://www.flightsimsoft.com/

Use the support button at the right frame of the window.

5 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please update your VC++ Redistributable packages like described here and also update your .Net Libraries like described here.

If that doesn't fix your problem, I would like to ask you to open a support ticket directly with FlightSimSoft.

http://www.flightsimsoft.com/

I'll try the update however I already opened a support ticket from flightsimsoft but got no reply 

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 20/09/2016 at 5:23 PM, Tom A320 said:

Have you used this support button?

Please login to display this image.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived