Calvi lights not showing (P3D v3.2)

altack

Hello,

I just bought and installed Calvi X v1.0 under P3D v3.2 but got no lighting at the airport (except for red runway 36 end lights).

The real problem is that I got no PAPI at all on runway 36 during daylight operations !

Thanks in advance for your help.

Francois

PS: I have a triple monitor setup (5760x1080) on a nVidia surround GTX 780 ti card

Thanks for answering Mathijs,

no particular reason for not going to v3.3 (or I should say v3.4 since early this morning), v3.2 is runnig spendidely and there is no need to update so far.

Beside that Calvi X is stated as P3D v3 compliant so I guess v3.2 is OK.

I've noticed other customer had lighting issues with this scenery but I confess that I use Orbx Global+Vector+OpenLC Europe on my rig as well as SODE v1.3.3.0.

Any idea ?

regards,

Francois

I forgot to give this detail: the general runway lighting is running ok far away from the airport (PAPI included) but disapear when reaching 4.8 Nm inbound.

Tested when flying the LOC18 approach as well as in slew mode for the runway 36 PAPI...

Hope it will help.

Hello there!

I have the exact same issue. 

I can see all the lights from a distance. But when getting closer to calvi, about 5NM away from it, the lights disappear.

I'm on P3D V3.3.5

Sincerely 

Invictus

• 1 month later...

I everyone,

just to let you know that I just updated my sim to the latest P3D v3.4.14.18870 and the light issue is still there ! (SODE also updated to v1.4.1)

Any input from devs would be appreciated...

Archived