3 hours ago, Ollix79 said:

When the hotfix and Version 1.28 are the same ? Then are they very buggy. I had Planed an Fligth from LEPA to EDDW with rearwind on 75% of the route an he Caculate me 1:03H delay and means i need 19.6 tons of Fuel for this flight with a 737-700. I think you have to look what is there wrong and bring out another Pacht or Update.

I have installed version 1.28 and have a similar problem with fuel uplift, this time with the Boeing 737-800.  Flying from EGPF to LEMG and PFPX tells me I need 19.6 tons of fuel, same as Ollix79 for his problem. 

Is PFPX defaulting to full fuel load somehow?  Maybe the tankering option?

ken

Well i just reinstalled MY FSX:SE and PFPX with it and i just downlaoded the hotfix but i cant add any aricrafts cause when i click add aircraft it always greys out as soon as i click it ad its the same when i click 'new aircraft' and wne i click 'aircraft from template' ... so i cant use pfpx atm cause i dont have aircrafts in databse and cant add new ones...

vor 3 Minuten, FlightSimSoft.com sagte:

We 're very sorry, seems that Win XP users have still issues with saving aircraft.

Im using Windows 10 :/ and its not that i can not save i cant even create a new aircraft for my database :/

9 hours ago, ScottecLEMD said:

I have installed version 1.28 and have a similar problem with fuel uplift, this time with the Boeing 737-800.  Flying from EGPF to LEMG and PFPX tells me I need 19.6 tons of fuel, same as Ollix79 for his problem. 

Is PFPX defaulting to full fuel load somehow?  Maybe the tankering option?

ken

Sent you a PM Ken

22 hours ago, tupues said:

still same problem with the greyed out "save aircraft". Using windows 10.

Not sure how you installed the programme but I always install using the Run as Adminisatrator, that way you won't have problems with Windows 10 access rights.  Ask anyone who installed the initial Windows 10 about saving pictures to the Pictures folder ;-)

4 minutes ago, ScottecLEMD said:

Not sure how you installed the programme but I always install using the Run as Adminisatrator, that way you won't have problems with Windows 10 access rights.  Ask anyone who installed the initial Windows 10 about saving pictures to the Pictures folder ;-)

Yup, WIN10 security may well be an issue.

If necessary UNBLOCK the downloaded installation/zip before installing with admin rights outside of the windows protected folders.

UAC should be at minimum.

You may need to run with elevated Admin permissions and even take ownership of relevant folders.

Hi everyone,

I see everybody is worried about the 1.27 hotfix and so...

I've downloaded and installed the 1.28

Is this version fixing the issues found in version 1.27 (without the hotfix). A bit confusing to me...

Thanks.

Ivan Gonzalez Lewis using Tapatalk

UK time zone is reported incorrectly. EGTE, EGLL & EGCC all show as  (+1:00) GMT Standard time.

Shouldn't this be BST or something, or even Z+1, but to imply that it is GMT is wrong.

Mike

Maybe it just means that currently it is GMT + 1hr - see what happens at the end of October - hopefully it should just read GMT.  If not I will have a G n T!

I haven't checked out the Canaries yet but they were always showing as being in the same time zone as Spain but I believe these islands are the same as GMT.

I finally managed to update TOPCAT but for the life of me I cant seem to open PFPX 1.28 that I downloaded off the PFPX site.

When I Double click on the file , the hourglass pops up for a few seconds..and then nothing?

I downloaded the hotfix  from this thread and unpacked it into the folder that had PFPX.exe in it. It replaced my PFPX.exe but would not open so I'm back to my back to my original 1.26 backup.

I'm running XP Pro on a network. FSX:SE.

Direction appreciated,

Ed

Archived