FSX Steam Edition??

Will all of your Aerosoft sceneries work in FSX Steam edition or should I stick to FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2 when shopping for new laptop?

Regards,

Aharon

I'm on the Steam version. No issues with any of the AS scenery that I have, and I have quite a bit of it. Sometimes you have to manually add it after a install, but it works perfectly.

8 hours ago, DetCord said:

I'm on the Steam version. No issues with any of the AS scenery that I have, and I have quite a bit of it.

So you are satisfied with FSX Steam??  Do you have to log into Dovetail (Steam) multiplayer server to use FSX Steam or can you use it as stand alone software while flying on Vatsim?

Regards,

Aharon

9 minutes ago, Aharon said:

So you are satisfied with FSX Steam??  Do you have to log into Dovetail (Steam) multiplayer server to use FSX Steam or can you use it as stand alone software while flying on Vatsim?

Regards,

Aharon

Extremely satisfied. The performance went up as well. As with any Steam game you have to login, obviously. But you can put it in offline mode and use whatever MP tools or servers you want. 

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

You'll find this header at the top of each of the three sections of FSX add-ons (in the localized language for the site):

Please note that our FSX add-ons are NOT compatible with the FSX Steam edition
as long as not stated explicitly on the respective product page!

So simply check out the product page of each one you're interested in.

Archived