SODE Jetways in Malaga X not working

Anxarces

Hi,

the jetways in Malaga X do not work in my P3D 3.3.5 installation. I can see the jetways and select one through the SODE menu. However, when trying to activate the jetway I get the following error message: "All active Jetways stopped due to Main module (exe) disconnection (N=0)!". The SODE menu shows the following option: "All available aircraft doors already served!".

The SODE logs shows the following entries:

[...]

[21:33:18.369] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Variables initialized!
[21:33:57.888] DEBUG SODE.FSLOOP : Initialize Position after SimStart Event!
[21:33:58.799] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : ### FILTERING OBJECTS WITHIN SIM RADIUS OF 24000m
[21:33:58.857] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : ### Active SimObjects: 26; Active Wind Data Probes: 1
[21:33:59.456] ERROR SODE.FSLOOP : SimConnect EXCEPTION! Not able to create SimObject 'LEMG Malaga::LEMG_simwings'
[21:33:59.460] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 35 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 10
[21:33:59.460] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 14 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 11
[21:33:59.462] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 16 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 12
[21:33:59.462] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 18 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 13
[21:33:59.462] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 21 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 14
[21:33:59.462] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 23 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 15
[21:33:59.462] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 24 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 16
[21:33:59.463] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 25 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 17
[21:33:59.463] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 26 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 18
[21:33:59.463] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 27 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 19
[21:33:59.463] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 28 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 20
[21:33:59.463] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 31 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 21
[21:33:59.465] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 33 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 22
[21:33:59.469] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 68 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 23
[21:33:59.469] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 37 Jetway [LEMGjetwayalt_Static]. ID: 24
[21:33:59.471] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 42 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 25
[21:33:59.471] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 44 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 26
[21:33:59.471] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 46 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 27
[21:33:59.471] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 48 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 28
[21:33:59.471] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 50 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 29
[21:33:59.472] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 52 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 30
[21:33:59.472] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 54 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 31
[21:33:59.472] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 60 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 32
[21:33:59.472] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 62 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 33
[21:33:59.472] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 64 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 34
[21:33:59.472] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject LEMG_simwings:Gate 66 Jetway [LEMGjetwaynew_Static]. ID: 35
[21:34:09.764] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Refreshing Season/Time Data...
[21:34:49.260] ERROR SODE.FSLOOP : SimConnect EXCEPTION! ID=3
[21:34:49.260] ERROR SODE.FSLOOP : SimConnect EXCEPTION! ID=3

[...]

The version of Malaga X is 1.01, SODE is 1.3.4.

Any ideas, what is going wrong?

Regards,

Uli

Uli

Are you using Aiivlasoft EFB by any chance? Its known that its dataprovider app causes a main module disconnection error in SODE. If you dont use EFB try to disable other tools/addons that use simconnect, one by one. This might help to get to the bottom of this. 

good luck ;)

Lars

• Developer

The first Exception with unable to create Object is a bug in the XML, but not critical.

The other exception with ID=3 mean, that SODE try to send values to a Simobject with is not/not anymore existing.

As Lars say, is there any other tool existing (GSX was such one), which maybe remove Objects?

Is the jetway at Gate 14 where you have parked still visable?

I have test it here and no issue.

I am not using EFB. I deactivated all addons and kept SODE only. However, this did not fix the problem.

I tested other SODE airports I have installed and they do not work, too. Warsaw throws the same error as Malaga and in Rome I do not even see the jetways. I redownloaded and reinstalled Rome as I was not sure, if I had the latest version installed but the jetways are still missing. Then, I redownloaded Sode and reinstalled it, but the jetways still do not work.

Regards,

Uli

I did uninstall the Demo version of GSX as I already suspected, that this might interfere with SODE.

The jetway 14 is visible all the time. In Rome however, the jetways are missing. Is it possible, that I see static jetways in Malaga (altough I selected the SODE option in the installer)?

• Developer
vor 6 Minuten, Anxarces sagte:

I did uninstall the Demo version of GSX as I already suspected, that this might interfere with SODE.

The jetway 14 is visible all the time. In Rome however, the jetways are missing. Is it possible, that I see static jetways in Malaga (altough I selected the SODE option in the installer)?

Malaga has no static jetways. Try to press Ctrl+J, if the jetway moves, you have the non SODE Variation installed.

For Rom you may need the newest installer, as the old version was not supporting Sode 1.3.x

gerade, OPabst sagte:

Malaga has no static jetways. Try to press Ctrl+J, if the jetway moves, you have the non SODE Variation installed.

For Rom you may need the newest installer, as the old version was not supporting Sode 1.3.x

Ctrl+J does not move the jetways in Malaga. For Rome I did redownload the version from my account (v 1.02) and reinstalled it. Is there a later version available?

vor 3 Stunden , HardrockCafe sagte:

Do you have version 1.01 of Malaga @Anxarces ? If not, redownload the new version and install it. This should solve your problem..

I verified that I have version 1.01. I did a reinstall with that version but it did not help.

• Developer

You must, of course you now but just to make sure, have a user aircraft parked at the gate with parking brake ON before pressing CTRL-J (or STRG-J).
If jetway is not moving deinstall malaga X and reinstall it with the CTRL-J jetway option instead of SODE.

The parking break is on when I try to activate the jetways. I tried with both Aerosoft A320 and PMDG 737 NGX.

I just removed all SODE airports and SODE itself and removed all remaining directories and files. Then I did a fresh install of SODE 1.3.4 and Malaga 1.01 afterwards. Still the same error. When I activate the jetway it starts with the flashing lights and some times to move for a split second. Then SODE stops the jetway with the error described above.

In the meantime I am quite sure that the issue is not directly related to Malaga because all other SODE airports don't work as well. It seems to be a general SODE issue in my P3D installation. However, I don't have a clue, what might be the cause.

Got the same problem with SODE and Malaga X with my Airbus.

I am at gate 50, checked the Parking brake and wanted to deboard. Then there was a popup asking me which handling crew i'd like to choose, afterwards another popup from sode asking me whether i like to use jetway on gate 50.

I click on [1] and select the jetway and click on [2] confirming my choice. The GSX groundcrew appear, do their job but the jetway does not move at all.

In the left corner it says ''SODE connection lost'' but when i click on ''Test DLL Connection'' it tells me that everything is fine and connected?!

23 hours ago, Alaex said:

Got the same problem with SODE and Malaga X with my Airbus.

I am at gate 50, checked the Parking brake and wanted to deboard. Then there was a popup asking me which handling crew i'd like to choose, afterwards another popup from sode asking me whether i like to use jetway on gate 50.

I click on [1] and select the jetway and click on [2] confirming my choice. The GSX groundcrew appear, do their job but the jetway does not move at all.

In the left corner it says ''SODE connection lost'' but when i click on ''Test DLL Connection'' it tells me that everything is fine and connected?!

This is the problem I'm having too.

The Tab+S option, however, seems to work fine.

Vor 1 Stunde, Anxarces sagte:

Neither TAB+S nor the menu are able to trigger the jetways.

Btw. after reinstallation the jetways in Rome are visible now but without movement.

Not all Jetways in Rome move. Have you checked Gate 505, this is my default Gate in Rome to check the SODE Jetways.

vor 4 Stunden , HardrockCafe sagte:

Not all Jetways in Rome move. Have you checked Gate 505, this is my default Gate in Rome to check the SODE Jetways.

I tried the gate 505, but the doors of my Airbus 320 were too low. So I moved to gate 410. I could select the gate but got the same error message as in Malaga.

Yes, SODE is registered and active. I see the SODE jetways and can use its menu (either via CTRL-S or menu). It gives me a list of jetways and when I select the one I am parking at and try to trigger it, the error above mentioned appears. Additionally, SODE writes it log file (see my first post at the beginning of this thread for Malaga).

found the problem on my side...

SODE was installed and functional but in my double-install of FSX/FSX-SE some of the simobject-paths seemed to be messed up.

I unregistered SODE with FSX and re-registered with SE

checked the Entries in dll.xml, exe.xml (<commandLine>FSX-SE<commandLine> present) and fsx-se.cfg. (one SimObjectPath entry for c:/ProgramData/12bpilot/SODE/SimObjects)

now it works at both of my SODE airports (LIRF and KATL)

I did some more tests in Warsaw (EPWA) from Drzewiecki Design as there are other triggerable objects. I was able to open and close the hangar doors and to push out the Dreamliner with SODE. But the jetways quit with the error message. It seems, that SODE is not completly broken and that only the jetways are affected.

So, finally I got the jetways working. It seems to be a conflict with VRS Tacpack. If I disable Tacpack in my dll.exe the jetways work perfect. After enabling Tacpack again the jetways are broken again.

Archived