Malaga X and SODE problems

LFCC

Hi guys,

What an amazing scenery, beautiful, crisp and very nicely modelled however I have a small issue regarding SODE.

Using Aerosoft a320 in certain stands I get this message: "aircraft door out of jetway head rotation range".

It is my first time using SODE so I do not know if it is something I have to check in their software, the plane or the scenery.

The same aircraft and livery gives me this message in some stands an in others not. I tried with a different aircraft (leveld 767) and bizarrely I do not get any error message.

These are the stands where I have the problem:

16, 23, 24, 27, 33, 37, 50, 52, 54, 62, 66 and 68.

The rest of the stands work perfectly.

Please let me know if it is an issue derived from the scenery, aircraft or SODE software so I can look up in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance. Outstanding job guys!

Francisco

Hi Andreas,

I have not been able to find any solution nor I have read anything on this forum that may help us, at least to me. However I came across another problem. I decided to activate Malaga X on AES so I wouldn´t have to use SODE and the jetways do not even appear, they are missing. I can´t call AES menu either, it is like if it wouldn´t recognise it despite being active. I will pop over the AES forum to see if anyone can help although I guess it will be fixed soon via any patch or update.

Thanks for your answer.

Adiós, tschûss!

Archived