Pleas help me with placing my Stavanger file

Benjamin B

Hi! I have recently bought the magdeburg airport from aerosoft and i just installed it and everything went fine. (I could fly there with the working airport i payed for) now yesterday i bought the Stavanger and downloaded it the same way, but when i restarted the computer and turned it on again, the airport was not loaded... It was the same default fsx airport... I use fsx steam edition (SE). I dont see what is different... i have tryed placing it several places but it has not worked... Do you know where to place it? Pleas contact as fast as possible.... Thanks ;) The installer directed the Stavanger x file to (Acer, programfiler x86, Steam, steamapps, common, fsx, aerosoft.)

And the magde burg was placed in (Acer, programfiler x86, Steam, steamapps, common, fsx)

I have the: windows 8,acer,fsx SE,     Pleas contact me :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Depending of the version of Stavanger you have you might need to activate it through the Aerosoft Launcher.

The manual will tell you how to get this done.

Hi again! I noticed that the cenery in Stavanger changed... But not the airport. So its only the airport not working... I think.. Cause it looks just like the default fsx version. Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please take a look into the scenery library within your FSX:SE to check, if Stavanger is listed there and also active.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. Sorry for not answering back on last message... I have got all scenary in Stavanger but still not the airport... Might it be because of a "freeware" of Stavanger i downloaded a few years ago? And where should the file of "Stavanger X" be placed?

Thanks 

Witch AS launcher? Cause if you mean the special Aerosoft launcher you get when you buy Stavanger i have it... If thats it, how do i activate the airport? Cause i have got the scenery in Stavanger... Its only the airport it self...

thanks

start the launcher, choose Stanvanger and enter your code/serial (internet connection needed)

you may before take a look into your Stavanger/Scenery directory - If I remember right, there are some files that do not have the usual "bgl" suffix and these are the ones that have to be "avtivated"

• 2 months later...

Archived