Malaga Installer don't ask for SODE

HardrockCafe

I got the Jetways working now...only thing is they don't line up correctly with doors...they seem too low when connected with aircraft..I tried it on an Airbus A319 and top of door was above jetway....just a thought!

I did the fix and it's worked but GSX isn't working for some reason. GSX comes up with a green bar message at the top in P3Dv3.3 telling me that it can't find the _SODE file etc.

Update - I got it working by installing the SODE as mentioned by Thorsten and then turning the _SODE from .off back to .bgl and vice versa for the other one and I now have GSX working and the jetways are also there.

• Developer
vor 6 Stunden , Djembe sagte:

Is Malaga already compatible with AES or we need to wait for next AES update?

What is the process for use malaga with AES?

Malaga is part of AES 2.43, planed to release before the weekend.

Install and use Malaga with Ctrl+J Jetway until AES is available.

Just to report something different: So far, Malaga works like a charm on my system, including the (Strg+J) jetways - and it has wonderfully smooth framerates. Once more great work, Thorsten and your colleagues - thank you!

Yes. Now the SODE Jetways work (A bit too low on the 737 and the A320) but they work. 

Otherwise the Airport is very nicely done. It matches the spanish flair very very good and the performance is great! Thank you SimWings. :)

• Developer
vor 5 Minuten, HardrockCafe sagte:

Yes. Now the SODE Jetways work (A bit too low on the 737 and the A320) but they work. 

Otherwise the Airport is very nicely done. It matches the spanish flair very very good and the performance is great! Thank you SimWings. :)

Can you confirm, that with the same aircrafts (737 and A320) at other Airport you have with SODE Jetways the connect is better?

How does the Ctrl+J at the default airports connect to this Aircrafts?

Other airports with SODE (Baku or Valencia) work perfect. The Jetways there line up great. 

CTRL - J works ok, but not perfect. But not as low as in Malaga. I will upload pictures, if you want, a bit later. 

• Developer
vor 6 Minuten, HardrockCafe sagte:

Other airports with SODE (Baku or Valencia) work perfect. The Jetways there line up great. 

CTRL - J works ok, but not perfect. But not as low as in Malaga. I will upload pictures, if you want, a bit later. 

Can you please make a test with the Crtl-J Jetways included in Malaga? To switch to them make following steps:

1) in the Folder C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml rename the LEMG relelated .XML to .OFF

2.) In the Malaga Scenery Folder rename the AFX file so that AFX_LEMG14.BGL and AFX_LEMG14_SODE.OFF exists

Then test the Ctrl+J Jetways, if they are to low too.

To go back to SODE, just rename the AFX File back to AFX_LEMG14.OFF and AFX_LEMG14_SODE.BGL

and the SODE XML file bak to .XML

With this info's Thorsten as a reference, to kown if this is a problem with the Sode Jetways, a general Problem or maybe a config Problem of the door setting

• Developer

Will check, if possible will post an update. But contact points of the jetways are exactly where SODE uses them by default. 

Edit:
Possibly it is related to the contact points of your aircrafts? As I can see at the first pictures the default jetway is also too high.

I wouldn't say "too high", just a little bit funny, but that's the default jetway..

FYI, everything is ok in Ibiza (Evolution) and La Palma from you guys. The Jetways are great there, even for the default animation.

If you need pictures from there, just let me know.

Archived