Recent update has corrupted PC acting very erratically (VERY RECENT)

This has all started happening after my PC updated itself couple days ago everything was perfectly fine until. It had done a major update which kinda messed up my system.

I was able to fix it all but then it started to mess up my sim. When I fly usually the first couple hours are good but then after a while the keyboard just shuts off and there is no way for me to turn it on again. I have turned off sticky keys and any keyboard shortcuts so I know thats not the problem. I then am forced to quit the flight and restart my computer as to which now the keyboard shuts off after flying FSX for 1 min now. At the moment I am effectively grounded due to this issue.

Its really been bugging me after this stupid win10 update I was wondering if I could remove the update without messing up my PC, the 2 updates listed are:

KB3176936 installed on 8/25/2016
KB3176934 installed on 8/26/2016

These problems started happening RIGHT AFTER the update so I know its probably that but im worried deleting these updates will mess up my computer even more, but I want to revert back to the state before my PC was updated with this thing that broke my keyboard.

I had tried re-installing the keyboard driver software and it didn't help.

Now my keyboard becomes inoperative, such as I can't use the buttons they all shut off like the keyboard goes to sleep but I can still use my mouse and FSX runs fine but I can't land since half my controls aren't working.

First the ATC button would stop working and then after that the other buttons on the keyboard wouldnfail then the entire thing fails. The only way to cure the issue is to restart the computer.

This all started happening after those 2 updates, I've deleted one but the other one is still there.

So I've reinstalled the driver software, what I didn't do was disable the sticky keys and shortcut keys. Maybe there was a command to turn off the keyboard and I didn't know, possibly the update could have implemented this. One thing is certain these issues started happening after the update.

Another thing is that I've been flying Aerosofts A321 but I NEVER had issues with this plane and FSX until the update. I can't really go back to a previous checkpoint because I'm worried it will mess up my files. And freaking Microsoft keeps pushing these updates to me even though they break my games!

However I had discovered numerous errors with the keyboard driver software I believe I have the error on the log. I just don't know what to do I want to fly my plane on FS not deal with this... 

I dont know what to do, should I defrag my disk is there a program that can help repair the BIOS because I think thats what messed it up?

I have another game installed Grand Theft Auto V on my laptop to but I can play that without any problem its only FSX thats affected.

Here is the error log.

Someone PLEASE HELP

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

You can safely uninstall these updates to see if it solves your problem. If it does, don't install them again! If that doesn't solve the problem they'll be reinstalled automatically within a matter of time.

Archived