new sounds

Gegels

Hey guys,

just a quick question: I’m flying the Airbus sires for quite a while now. Due to handicap, this is the only aircraft (by now), that I can also handle on Vatsim. In addition to hat I bought the FSLabs A320X, but I think I’ll need years to get a hand on itJ. One thing that impressed me after some test flights is the sound set, they’ve built in. In relation to that I was wondering, if there is a possibility to change the sets from FSLabs to Aerosoft Airbus, so that I can enjoy them while I’m flying the aircraft I’m used to.

Dose someone now a trick on that? (for private use only of course).

Thank’s in advance!

as a big sound fetichism i understand you but

i think almost nobody will help you here in the aerosoft forum for using FSLabs airbus..

anyhow...the FSLabs airbus sound set did not drive me crazy so far..

it seems to be difficult and always hit the simulator limits to simulate a real sound set.

always you have missing parts, files are too loud, too silence, wrong etc...

the only one sound set what is almost accurate in our simulator world is the PMDG T7 sound set (in my ears)

Yea you're right! PMDG is doing a great job with every aircraft they releasing. I bought the BlueSkyStar sound packs for the Airbus but I'm not quite sure, if they've matched all the sounds like they should. (Flaps for example). Is there probably any chance to renew or improve them with a little help?

Archived