TOPCAT "Installed Aircraft Types" A3XX models?

Hi!

Since FlightSimLabs released their A320 model I wonder will you include performance files for A3XX models?

People on FlightSimLabs forum say they have data but since TOPCAT is closed product they can't do much about this.

Have you considered making import/export performance files in TOPCAT like PFPX does? This would be awesome feature and make it even more popular than now.

Thanks for reply!

• 4 weeks later...

TOPCAT and PFPX have been developed by the same developers at FightSimSoft. If they didn't make any files for TOPCAT, I certainly can't see them developing anything for PFPX. Aerosoft has nothing to do with PFPX except for hosting the Forum.

2 minutes ago, pcubine said:

TOPCAT and PFPX have been developed by the same developers at FightSimSoft. If they didn't make any files for TOPCAT, I certainly can't see them developing anything for PFPX. Aerosoft has nothing to do with PFPX except for hosting the Forum.

I know Aerosoft is only hosting their forum, that's why I asked here :)

Archived