I would like to report a few very annoying bugs I have been experiencing in PFPX since I started using it almost 1 year ago.

I do have the latest version 1.26 installed and it is licensed copy.

1. After adding custom airport through "Waypoint & Airway Editor" and further editing it through "Airport Properties" window, some custom airports become almost unusable when I attempt to usem them as Departure or Arrival airfield for a new flight as PFPX freezes (for at least 10 minutes, or completely). Some custom airports do work.

2. Arrival waypoints for custom added airports in "Airport Properties" window are not being saved. Saving departure waypoints  works fine.

3. Indicating NAVAID-RADIAL-DISTANCE in a route section doesn't work (PFPX skips it at substitutes for DCT) although it has been mentioned here on forum many times. Example LAM03020.

Please advice how to deal with the mentioned errors.

To add some specifics to the issue No 1, PFPX freezes for custom airports added in Crimea (Russian peninsula since 2014). Perhaps this happens in other places too.

Another bug I forgot to mention is en-route NDBs with 4 digits frequencies before decimal are incorrectly displayed in flight log. Example 1025.0 displayed as 102.50. This is not navdata database issue, it is PFPX that displays them this way.

• 4 months later...

I posted this topic more than 5 months ago and still got no reply and no bug fixes. Besides that I also noticed annoying bug with a loss of field cursor focus ability in route editor when you enter/amend route, press build, then you are unable to place cursor back in "atc route" field to make another amendment, to do that you have to place cursor first on vertical panel with the listed waypoints above and left click there. Same bug appears also with IFPS validation window (after pressing validate button unable to focus cursor on ATC fpl field to make another change without first left clicking somewhere else).

Archived