FSLabs A320-X AIRAC Cycles

Epikk

@Mathijs Kok That is correct - a test data set was received with the previous month's cycle data.

I had already communicated via email with Guenter Zehnel over two weeks ago (on August 4th and 5th) alerting him to our upcoming release and kindly asking him to make it available to your customers.

We would appreciate it if you could make the FSLabs data set available to our customers, as we're going to be opening up our eShop again very soon for the general public.

Kind regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, Martin Müller said:

I think Aerosoft is not good to speak about FSLabs Airbus and is not happy with providing cycles for competitor Airbus products

You are wrong and I strongly urge you to stop posting such assumptions here. 

• Aerosoft
19 minutes ago, Martin Müller said:

I think Aerosoft is not good to speak about FSLabs Airbus and is not happy with providing cycles for competitor Airbus products, but they must. Otherwise there is loss of customers Navigraph.

Nonsense, we have already created one and it has been sent to FSL for testing, I assume it will be available soon. 

Archived