No serial number and purchase problems

OinkGoesPig

I just attempted to purchase the Twin Otter Extended. This was my first purchase from the store and it was going fine until payment. I put in my card details and it said there was an error on aerosofts (or saferpays?) end, but then a few seconds later it went through and completed. I got an email from saferpay saying i had spent the money for one copy of the aircraft. However when i looked onto my account it showed that i had purchased 5 copies of the same twin otter. Obviously this is worrying as i did not want to pay that much for one twin otter. I have emailed the support and filled out the revocation form for all of them but i saw in the terms that after download you cannot get a refund. My google chrome automatically downloaded one of the orders, which is not a problem as i want only one of them. However while i am waiting for support to reply i thought i might as well install it to take my mind off of what had happened. This was when i realised that i did not get any serial numbers in an email or on the order form of the one twin otter i had downloaded. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this but although you probably cant help with the multiple copies i would just like to know where i can find the serial number of the one that i downloaded so that my experience can at least be a bit happy. Thanks.

Archived