Mathijs Kok

Preview Svolvaer (X-Plane) Released

the lighting in Xplane is great, much better than in P3D , also sees the water from class , could cloud on because you still what make them look better .

17 minutes ago, Jude said:

That's great,it's nice to see Aerosoft expanding their market into X-Plane.

We have been the largest publisher of X-Plane add-ons for 2 years and we are the only STEAM publisher for X-Plane and it's addons. So we are just getting larger, lol.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have been the largest publisher of X-Plane add-ons for 2 years and we are the only STEAM publisher for X-Plane and it's addons. So we are just getting larger, lol.

That's great actually. It is weird, these days I absolutely do not want to hop over to an other simulator till there is enough third party support (addons). Too spoiled to start with an vanila simulator setup? Don't know. So I am happy you guys pave the way until I touch down as soon as I feel attracted to. I do hope that you get your development costs out of it for now to make it feasible!

Night lighting is everything I wish fsx was but the water reflection in XPlane isn't good. That fade into white in the distance just doesn't look right at all. Reminds me of when FSX doesn't load landclass and we see the sky color bellow ground.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Kihew said:

Night lighting is everything I wish fsx was but the water reflection in XPlane isn't good. That fade into white in the distance just doesn't look right at all. Reminds me of when FSX doesn't load landclass and we see the sky color bellow ground.

But that is because FS has to work in a 32 bit environment.