Nassau/MYNN Jetway Problem

w6kd

Using P3D V3.3.5.  At MYNN the jetways pivot and extend to the door, but the head of the jetway stays in a fixed position and does not turn to face the airplane door.  SODE Jetways in other addon sceneries are working normally.  I've tried it with the PMDG 737 and the Aerosoft Airbus...same problem.

The file I downloaded from Aerosoft says V1.01 in the filename, however the installer graphic says this is V1.00, and in the Product.cfg file it shows Version=0100.  Not sure what version Aerosoft has sold me.

Regards

Please login to display this image.

That's not the only problem with the jetways BA dock their 777 at B22 but GSX says the space is too small and the jetway there won't connect at all. Any chance for a fix for these problems? 

vor 2 Stunden , stevefocus sagte:

That's not the only problem with the jetways BA dock their 777 at B22 but GSX says the space is too small and the jetway there won't connect at all. Any chance for a fix for these problems? 

Yes! - just "customize" the stand with GSX (howto is described in the GSX manual) - or edit the the AFCAD enlarging B22 enough that a 777 fits in

11 minutes ago, data63 said:

Yes! - just "customize" the stand with GSX (howto is described in the GSX manual) - or edit the the AFCAD enlarging B22 enough that a 777 fits in

Yes the GSX problem is an easy fix, but jetway still unable to connect to the 777. Really should not have to mess with either of these problems in the first place as the developer should of made the gates fir the proper aircraft. 

Anything from IDS about the broken rotational joint on the jetway head? 

Is this the right place to get support, or should I be asking somewhere else?

Regards

Bob Scott

• Developer
On 9.8.2016 at 20:18, w6kd sagte:

Anything from IDS about the broken rotational joint on the jetway head? 

Is this the right place to get support, or should I be asking somewhere else?

Regards

Bob Scott

HI Bob,

This is Jeffrey, the dev of SODE. It's a computational bug within the jetway IK resolver code and I have fixed it for the upcoming SODE V1.4.0 release. It only occurs when the head has a very small angle to turn (i.e. remains pretty in-line compared to the bridge section).

15 hours ago, 12bPilot said:

HI Bob,

This is Jeffrey, the dev of SODE. It's a computational bug within the jetway IK resolver code and I have fixed it for the upcoming SODE V1.4.0 release. It only occurs when the head has a very small angle to turn (i.e. remains pretty in-line compared to the bridge section).

Thanks Jeffrey.  Will the release/installation of SODE 1.4.0 alone fix this, or will the scenery dev need to recompile the scenery with a new SODE SDK to get the jetways working?

Regards

Bob Scott

• 1 month later...

Has anyone managed to get ANY jetways to move at MYNN? I have SODE v1.4 and the update of MYNN.

In a B737-800 at Gate 28 and I choose 6 on the GSX menu to activate the jetway. GSX places all the objects around the aircraft but after a few seconds a message says SODE connection lost...jetways cannot animate. This is with a default aircraft, nothing fancy.

I last updated Addon Manager a couple of weeks ago. Has there been another update?

How do we know when an update is available? it would be helpful if the software checked and told us.

Do the jetways work for you? What sim are you using?

my last Version is from Mid August and GSX/AddonManager "informs" me about available updates (I think there is some setting for that notifivication in the AddonManager Menu)

I don't own MYNN (yet) so I can't tell you if that's the issue is in GSX/AddonManager/COATL

Hi Juergen,

Couatl tells me when there's an update available but I wasn't aware Addon Manager did so I'll check anyway, thanks.

MYNN seems to have lots of problems sadly. No sign of the developers here either. Shouldn't they be supporting their product or has that passed to Aerosoft staff?

Archived