August 2016 Screen Shot Competition - Anything Goes!!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well it is the brunt of the Summer season and I figured I'd offer any easy theme for August - ANYTHING GOES!!

Its time to dust off some of the old classics that you have sitting on your hard drives  - or shows us something new - lots of add-ons to choose from.

Based on a discussion on last months contest  - Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgement day" 

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image

Please login to display this image.

Good Luck to ALL!!

• kroswynd featured and pinned this topic

Caught at the entrance to Friday Harbour.  "USCGC Eagle" and Washington State Ferries "Kaleetan"

McKinnon had just ferried training crews from the Canadian Coast Guard from Comox to join the Eagle crews.

Some real stunning entries here, I have chosen my favourites. :) Thought Id try something new, the views from a simulator world....good luck to all and enjoy.

22 minutes ago, Captain Doctor said:

Cool idea-and a very cool shot :D

Thank you very much for the kind comment , much appreciated :)

• kroswynd changed the title to August 2016 Screen Shot Competitionhttp://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/114103-august-2016-screen-shot-competition-anything-goes/ion - Anything Goes!!!
  • Aerosoft Team [Inactive Account] unpinned this topic

Archived