Frankfurt

Lairyliam

Hi, am I reading this right that there are NO working jet ways at the EDDF Mega airport?  - shaking my head on this. all that effort and no moving jet ways!??? 

Also iv just installed it, and its kicking up a Virus alert on the Config tool, (I cant access it) Win32.Herz.B its in the Config exe, can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks
Liam Reynolds

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Liam,

Mathijs has stated that they are looking at the fact to implement moving jetways.

For the virus alert I would advise you to make sure that the config tool is excluded for the virus scanner.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Lairyliam said:

I shall wait with anticipation.

Thanks for the Quick Response Jeroen.

Liam

And as Emi stated, you can already use AES for the moving jetways if you're not on P3D :)

:) I'm on P3D, I skipped all that FSX stuff...

Also there is no mention of this AES on the product page. probably a good thing, I wouldn't have bought it, if I then had to pay more to use it.
credit where its due tho, the airport is a great piece of work.

Liam

No criticism intended, but indeed I see that most sceneries (not only from Aerosoft) don't have any information about jetways in the product page. Since it has become an important feature for customers, I think it would be fair to specify if there are or there are NOT moving jetways...

Archived