Using Keycodes several times?!

Hi,

is it possible and safe to use the Keycodes more than one time and on different computers? Because I'm thinking of buying Prepar3d and I already have the A320/A321 for FSX...

Hello,

Yes, you can activate the A320/321 also a second time for P3D. I have also installed this plane on FSX and P3D at the same time.

Best Regards

maxplane1

Correct, as long as it is your computer and you are the only one using the addon you can safely activate the Airbus on your Prepar3D computer.

Don't think of sharing it with a friend though, you would regret it ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, Maxplane1 said:

Hello,

Yes, you can activate the A320/321 also a second time for P3D. I have also installed this plane on FSX and P3D at the same time.

Best Regards

maxplane1

Although you are right, for the future please leave those answers to Aerosoft staff , as they are the only ones being able to give a reliable and binding answer on licensing questions.

Thank you all for your quick answers! And second question: Is it possible to use it for two different FSX at the same time? Because I'm also thinking of installing my FSX on my new FlightSim-machine... Guess there won't be any problems, hmmm?

Als Übergangslösung, ja! Bis ich alles auf dem neuen PC installiert habe, werde ich auf dem alten den FSX mit seinen Add-ons lassen. Gleichzeitig versuch ich aber den FSX auf meinen neuen Rechner zu ziehen, um vergleichen und optimieren zu können. P3d folgt später...

vor 9 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Du willst in zwei verschiedenen Simulatoren zur gleichen Zeit fliegen?

Alter PC:

FSX

Neuer PC:

FSX

P3d

Nun die Frage: Geht das so mit dem A320/A321 (und z.B. Mega Airports) Keycode in Ordnung?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Deine zwei Rechner sind ja bereits durch Emi abgesegnet.

Da Du aber so genau nachfragst, muss ich auch nochmal genau nachfragen: Du willst wirklich auf 2 verschiedenen Rechnern gleichzeitig fliegen? Also vor 2 Rechnern sitzen, zwei Joysticks in der Hand haben und zwei Busse alleine fliegen, was in der realen Welt von 4 Leuten gemacht wird?

Nicht gleichzeitig! Nur abwechselnd und vorübergehend bis ich alles übertragen habe...

Geht das, wenn ich auf zwei FSX gleichzeitig den Airbus aktiviert habe?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Don't know why I switched to German language in the middle of this topic. Sorry for that. Final answer is Emi's post (#3).

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived