Airbus x liveries not showing up in FSX

gavin boothroyd

I have installed airbus x liveries for a while with no issues but today I was not finding the newly installed liveries in FSX airplane selection window.. I tried several liveries both CFM, IAE a319 and a320 aircraft with no results I checked the FSX folder its self under sim objects and then the appropriate aircraft folder and saw the liveries installation process the way it should be. I tried manually installing the liveries and using the airbus x manager.

I did delete my FSX cfg a couple days back due to performance issue dont know if that would effect anything. This is a little odd but it could just be my error...( although I dont think that is the case.

Thanks in advance Gavin

I also have a question about this issue. I have 11 liveries properly installed, and only 0-9 show up. Is there a limit or am I doing something wrong? lol

Just Kidding - I found my issue. 

On 8/4/2016 at 9:34 PM, ccress said:

I also have a question about this issue. I have 11 liveries properly installed, and only 0-9 show up. Is there a limit or am I doing something wrong? lol

What was the issue? My P3D is the same way. Only showing 9 liveries in library but more installed.

On 8/4/2016 at 9:34 PM, ccress said:

Really wish people would post the solution if they find one so others can see!  

3 hours ago, Gramsca said:

Really wish people would post the solution if they find one so others can see!  

True, pet peeve of mine as well.

Check and see if the livery shows up under a different developer (other than Aerosoft).

Best wishes.

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

True, pet peeve of mine as well.

Check and see if the livery shows up under a different developer (other than Aerosoft).

Best wishes.

No airbus liveries under different developer. Don't know why it limits to 9.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived