PPFX FSX NEXT SKY 16 UPLOADING

what am i doing wrong ..with either the previous Next Sky Next SP5 or the improved AS16..in the PFPX initial config choice, when I select NEXT SKY and find the folder where it is located ..hit OK, i always get a screen message that says NEXT SKY NEXT  can not be loaded..It bugs me when I try to do what you should  do and must be doing something wrong..So can you help. Thanks

Read page 14 of the manual for the two files required. They are in the Weather Folder. The path is C:\User\User Name\AppData\Roamimg\HiFi\ASNFSX\Weather. It would be the same path for AS16 except ASNFSX changes to AS16FSX.

Maybe I'm not as xxxx as I sometimes I think I am and again thanks for your help Tom, but don't ask how I did it , whatever it was it must have worked because, for the first time, I didn"t receive that can not load Active Sky message.

1 hour ago, steve carter said:

There must be something wrong with my computer as when I go into the C drive and click on User, there is no option for AppData which should then direct towards Roaming, etc.

For future reference after clicking on User, you need to click on User Name before you see AppData. It my case the user name is Mike, Michael, or MK01 depending upon what computer I am using.

Archived