Numerous PFPX Issues After v1.26 Upgrade

Since upgrading to Version 1.26 I have had nothing but issues with PFPX including crashing every time I try to edit a flight plan or when I go to add an aircraft I click new (down arrow) then new aircraft and it just grays out without opening up a window. Happens with new from template as well. If I click on new (not the arrow) and then either new aircraft or new from template it opens. However, then I go to save it won't unless I click close.

Other issues are random crashes on clicking buttons. It has become extremely difficult to actually use and this was both before and after a fresh install of windows and P3D.

Very annoying, is there anyway I can go back or get the install files for v1.23 because that version was working like a charm.

Agreed, I am also facing these strange random crashing issues with the latest v1.26 as well. I even tried to perform a clean install of Windows 10 and reinstall PFPX to see if that was the cause, and it didn't fix anything. 1.23 was much more stable. Please fix these annoying crashing problems so that I can use the program again, and also the P3D export file location for v3 as well. I hope to see an update soon to address those issues.

The PFPX installations I have are rock solid, will run all day.

I would suggest submitting a support ticket with all relevant information regarding the crash including windows event logs.

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted a report ticket the same day I wrote this post with 0 responses and it has continued to repeat. I did read on a more recent post someone else is having the same ntdll.dll faulting so I repaired by c++ 2015 installation and will monitor and see how that goes.

Faulting application name: PFPX.exe, version: 1.2.6.0, time stamp: 0x5715d887
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.14393.0, time stamp: 0x57898d9d
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x00049533
Faulting process ID: 0x2260
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1ef7998b0b740
Faulting application path: F:\Program Files (x86)\Professional Flight Planner X\PFPX.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report ID: 352cf5f9-f7c2-49d8-a56b-5eadf6600a15
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

7 minutes ago, BigRick said:

I get an error trying to export to Topcat and Topcat shows some funky numbers.

-Rick

Not the same issue.

Reported elsewhere in the forum and fixed for next update.

Archived