ENGM taxiway issue

stretch

Hi all,

I have recently installed the latest version of Oslo from Just Flight, and have flown into the airport twice with the same result.

I landed on runway 19R and then used Taxiway P to access the other side of the airport, but when approaching the overbridge on the taxiway the aircraft crashes as if there is an invisible building or structure on the Taxiway. I assume that bridge under the taxiway is what is triggering the crash, but wonder if anyone else has had the same issue?

Thanks for any help and Happy flying.

David Phillips.

Typical, you can search for ages for a similar post and not find anything until the moment after you posted a topic.

I just found this post regarding the same issue I am experiencing.

Mega Airport Oslo 2.0 v1.06 - Crash while taxiing

But I notice no fix for the issue yet.

Regards.

Hi flusi748,

Sorry I forgot to mention my sim in my OP. I am using fsx boxed and the only scenery add on's I use are UTX and GEX from flight1. 

I was interested in your comment regarding scenery settings and might have to check mine against the recommended ones for the scenery, it might be they have been altered recently and I might not have realised. I will check when I am next on the PC.

If you turn off crash detection, I'm pretty sure the problem won't plague you anymore. Many of us old timers learned a long time ago to run with Crash Detection turned off.

Best wishes.

Archived