Android version

fakeflyer737

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Just to add my voice to this thread. I'm also standing buy to purchase the charts due to the lack of android support. I intend to use an android tablet as an EFB.

I'm looking forward to the app being available on the Play Store. It will be a day one purchase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, crazzo said:

Why do you develop an App for iOS first? Android`s market share is more than 80%.

Because with code sharing it was possible to do an iOS and Mac OSx version at the same time. So AS started with that. After having finished and released that they are working now on the Android version as already stated above.

• Aerosoft
19 hours ago, crazzo said:

Same question. I`m already a user of NavDataPro Charts and I´m very satisfied. But I`m missing the App for Android.

Why do you develop an App for iOS first? Android`s market share is more than 80%.

The 80% market share only shows the amount of devices sold and does not have a lot of relation with the devices in our target group. 

On 20.8.2016 at 2:04 PM, Tom A320 said:

Because with code sharing it was possible to do an iOS and Mac OSx version at the same time. So AS started with that. After having finished and released that they are working now on the Android version as already stated above.

Thanks for your answer TOM A320. Sounds reasonable at me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My subscription is nearing the end. I am not going to renew it. No android app, no subscription. You should have stated clearly that there wasn't going to be one in the near future instead of messing us around. That's very unprofessional.

Inviato dal mio GT-I8260 utilizzando Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 23.11.2016 at 13:54, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Should be out this week, standby.

That's a pretty long week already ;-)

Seems like the project has stopped in favor of the cloud/web version...

Hello let me drop a few words here about the android version

we did had a build yet that we did not ship as we often seen that we run in different limitations on different android devices (screensize / memory) thats why we droped this version and been thinking of a new one, that might will take a few more month (untill we also update the ios version to a complete new look and feel with new features etc).

Right now the web (cloud) version is the best to use for Android and Windows Phone user, this works on every device (beside the pitch to zoom that going to be fixed "soon"*tm).

Archived