Some VA Stuff

Please login to display this image.

Wasted entirely too much time on this project. I blame the massive Flight Sim Reddit upvotes.

For those that wanted the AS 320/321 versions, they're complete and included. Also included is the 777-200LR for PMDG that was requested as well as two freighter versions. Both Freighter versions can be installed side-by-side. This was done due to even voting with regards to the logo, so I optioned both. The three PMDG liveries contain airframe specifications that will be loaded when installing via the Ops Center. The Aerosoft and PMDG liveries are bundled. Made more sense that way.

Happy flying.

Detcord,

That is VERY VERY VERY VERY SMOKING HOT livery for MD-83 in another screenshot!!  I wish you had painted that AMAZING livery on freeware Historic Jet Group MD-83 add-on.

Regards,

Aharon

On 7/17/2016 at 11:16 AM, Lotus3xiG3 said:

Ah, how beautiful they look! Nice work, DetCord. Make a Virtual Airline and I'll be the first to join:D...

Sorry mate, don't have the funds for that.

Archived