F-14 2.02

miroslavmurin

What is new in 2.02? I found out carrier lights work in P3D, however if I spawn carrier more than 8Nm away they don't work. Is possible to do something with meatball to be visible from bigger distance in P3D? It is still visible just from 0.4Nm. Is possible to fix AI Tu-95 and Su-27? Tu-95 flies with landing gear down probably because it is too slow and Su-27 has some problem with textures in P3D.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

From the front page:
The Add-on „Aerosoft – F-14 Extended” has been updated to version 2.02 at the download shop. In the new version LANTIRN stability and Selective Jettison switches (pilot seat and RIO) has been improved. As well as VC night lighting and lighting effects for the Kitty Hawk in P3D. You can download the new version via your customer account. 

I just went into my account and the version that downloads is Version 2.01, how do we get version 2.02?

JeffG

• 2 weeks later...

On the original post. The Su-27 and Tu-95 are not our models, they were donated to the project by other developers (as noted in the credits of the manuals), so it's not really possible to improve the texture mapping. The only option we would have is to call different aircraft. I *believe* P3D now comes with a stock Tu-95, so with a couple of edits it might be possible to call that one instead. I can try that next week (I've been stuck working 14 hour shifts).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

so let me quick make sure you did check that

Normally all our reseller do have the latest version, i ll also make sure that the update database get the latest version.
To make it easy for you, please get in touch with me once to fabian.boulegue@aerosoft.com so i can give you access to the latest version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2016 at 5:02 AM, Fabian Boulegue said:

Hello,

Normally all our reseller do have the latest version, i ll also make sure that the update database get the latest version.
To make it easy for you, please get in touch with me once to fabian.boulegue@aerosoft.com so i can give you access to the latest version.

Hi fabian, in my case I lurchased the boxed version. With the serial I cna gomto support.aerosoft.com and download, but the file there is 2.01 and I don't see 2.02 anywhere 

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 1:02 AM, Fabian Boulegue said:

Hello,

Hi, I too have been trying to clarify this issue. Whenever I go to the Aerosoft update page it says V2.0 yet everyone from Aerosoft keeps saying it is V2.02 that they put up there. Unfortunately it is not or is mismarked, because I can not download v2.02 and they promised in other threads months ago to check it out and then never got back to any of our requests for more information. Very frustrating from a customer service side of things. I sent you an email in hopes of hearing from you several days ago and nothing. Very frustrating guys.

Salute,

Hobo

Archived