Credit for AES EDDM V 2

Hello,

I have had a credit for AES Mega Airport EDDF X V1 activated before. After Upgrade to EDDF V2, there is no credits but only demo version in EDDF.

What happend with my credit and how can I restore the setting?

Please check and reply

Thanks Georg Alka

• Developer

I don't think, that you have only "a" credit activaded for EDDF before, but you will see, how many credits you need to activate EDDF V2 now in AEShelp, and that will not be the 5 Credits a user needs to activate EDDF the first time.

That is as designed, EDDF V2 is not EDDF V1 and so it's not the same scenery. That's the same as with the scenery itself, the update of the scenery was not for free, when you use it legal. All is new here, same as in AES, but the update is reduced for users of the old version.

Dear Oliver,

I don't want bothering with such peanuts, but just understand the rule.

I have been using the AES since November 2014 and mainly with EDDF. Frankly spoken, I don't remember how many Credits has been used for the EDDF " Old " version. But I have now after the Istallation of EDDF V2 in my AES only 11 Crewdits available. Is it right ?

Anyway as far I understand your statement, I have to order a new set of Credits ? only five, Right?

Please comment.

Best regards

G. Alka 

• Developer

The EDDF Airport is a 5 Credits Airport. You have assigned this 5 Credits 2014 for V1. The are still in use, but only works with V1.

When you know use V2, you will see in AEShelp, that the EDDF V2 is listed not with 5, instead you see a 3 Credits required to get the Upgrade to V2 in AES. So two less as a Upgrade reduction, because the V1 Version is alreaady activated.

Archived