PMDG Operations Center: livery manager (and other options) does not appear in the menu

anyfong

I have recently bought the PMDG 737 for P3D directly from the PMDG website and in the operations center the livery manager, along with other options, are completely missing from the menu. Yet there is red text and lack of "Buy Now" button which clearly indicates that the 737 was detected, but somehow can't recognize the livery manager and other options. I have P3D installed on C:\Prepar3d v3, and I moved it from the original location as C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v3. The PMDG Operations Center is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center. I'm running Win 10 64 bit.

I already sent a ticket, but so far there has been responses about Estonia Migration Tool, which I don't have, and also I ran the PMDG registry mechanic, which did not solve the problem. Otherwise the aircraft works perfectly, and I could transfer the unpacked liveries from my old PMDG FSX installation from my other computer, but I just cannot install liveries just because of this problem.

PMDG registry mechanic here: http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/file_library/PMDG_RegistryMechanic.zip

Ticket ID: 115-1F070592-041D

Also, when I first run the PMDG installer for P3D, it did not work, but I solved it by editing the regedit string values as on this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNTTWmF4gTg

I'm not sure if this causes registry problems relating to the PMDG Operations Center.

The screenshot of the problem is attached and also the PMDG support package, the .cab file, is also attached.

Please login to display this image.

kafong pmdg support package.cab

• Deputy Sheriffs

And why do you expect to get support here as you already opened a tickat at PMDG. Or what should anybody here do with your ticket ID and the supprot package?

Only PMDG can handle this.

Archived