IDS Sacramento Textures

simflyer4276

Hello,

The textures, especially ground textures (taxi lines, etc...), appear to be jagged and shimmer somewhat as evidenced by the screenshots below.  Is there a setting that corrects this?  I use P3D v3.2, FTX Global, and FTX NCA is unchecked.

Thanks,

James

Please login to display this image.

For those that have viewed or will view my post above:  do the images look fine to the viewer or can one see the jaggedness and shimmering of the tarmac, taxiway, and runway lines?  I'm afraid the images do not do my tech issue justice and was wondering if a short video help?  Also, is this the best place for IDS Sim support?

Thanks,

James

I am having the exact same issues with both P3d and FSX and have not found a solution. It's a shame because this looks like a nice piece of work. It reminds me of some Imaginesim titles I had in the past with the shimmering.

Cheers, Pete

I noticed the same thing after installing the latest version with the update.  The scenery is a shimmering mess and the jagged ground textures as shown above.  I tried adjusting with my nVidia Inspector settings to smooth things out with no success.  I don't remember

Version 1.00 being this bad. 

I never do this...seriously IDS?  Not even an acknowledgement that you looked at the post?  It's clear other users are having the same problem so why not fix it or tell us you are working on another patch?  If I had version 1.00 I would reinstall, however I bought after 1.01 was released so I'm out of luck.  Is there anyway I can get version 1.00?  You have real promise, you can see it in your work, but your service...that's another story and I'm not the first to recognize that either.  I'm dissatisfied for now but can be flipped to satisfied with just a little service here.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I just installed the Sacramento scenery and can confirm the jaggy/blurry ground textures (I run P3D v3.3.5). It's both the taxi and runway lines and in some extent the grass areas that have this problem.

I hope Aerosoft and IDS can have a look on this and and make some kind of patch or update, because this seems to be a common problem for most users.

• 2 months later...

Am also joining the queue here having just purchased Sacramento and have the same shimmering mess including the runway piano keys, the fence surrounding the airport, every taxiway line and the tarmac itself.

My 30th Aerosoft scenery and have been happy with them all until this one.

Most concerning of all is this post originated 4 months ago and not a single word of feedback?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived