Conflict with GSX

Hello guys, Im new with the airbus but last night I was trying to do my first flights, everything was fine but while using the copilot help and right before pushback I get the message that says allow GSE procedures or something like that, ok cool gsx push the plane back and after doing everything they do on the ground the right side CDU keeps showing the same message so the copilot wont talk anymore, only the message in green, my question is what I did wrong? I specified on the settings to let GSX do the push back not the default, so im not sure what happens after push, I had to turn and continue the flight alone since the copilot went completely mute, any ideas please? thanks. I click CLR, open close, etc but the message continued all flight even in the air.

15 hours ago, Efrain said:

yes is all done, is more something related with the pitch trim, the copilot keeps calling for it

Yes, you need to set it manually. As walter says, it's a bug. Just open your flight control display on the ECAM and roll the trim wheel to match the trim setting you've entered in the PERF page of the MCDU. 

Archived